Purpose built with the proper age-appropriate size and weight for day care to elementary school-aged students, the 2810-PA Listening First™ Stereo Headphones are ideal for computer-based programs, literacy and language learning activities, read-alongs in classrooms, library and lab settings.
Safety features include: slotted earcup baffles to protect the internal speakers against accidental perforation, noise-reducing earcups that rest around (not in) the ears to provide maximum protection against ambient noise, rugged ABS plastic earcups that won’t shatter into potentially dangerous, reinforced entry point for the cord into the earcup with in-line volume control for individual preferences.
The 3.5mm stereo plug enables student listening to smartphones, tablets, computers and other audio sources. Creating a small group of differentiated learners is possible with the use of a stereo jackbox.
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young students
- Volume control for individual preferences
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 6 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- iOS, Windows, Android compatible
2-year manufacturer’s warranty.