The AWM6012UL system has been engineered to be dependable UHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to that of any professional wireless systems costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
With the exceptional RF transmission and reception, the Audio2000’S® AWM6012UL system, with a transmission range of more than 100 feet, fully delivers all the reception and audio quality features that allow you to really enjoy the freedom of wireless without any of the problems. A rack-mount kit is included so that the AWM6012UL system can be rack-mounted.
The AWM6012UL system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use. The AWM6012UL system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
- UHF Band Frequency (FCC mandated 600 Mhz)
- Two Independent XLR Balanced Outputs
- One 1/4″ Unbalanced Audio Output
- RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
- Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
- Two Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Rear Panel
- 12V-18V DC Power Supply